2.7 Key concepts to master
This section contains a dozen of “knowledge capsules” on basic and essential related concepts to Responsible Data and Data protection which can be used as reference by any user for briefings, discussions; or as an e-learning module.
The topics cover by those capsules are as follow:
- Humanitarian Ethics : risks and opportunities
- Responsible Data principles
- A Geographical perspective on the topic
- A Historical perspective on the topic
- Risk management approach at the organizational level
- What is a Data Life Cycle ?
- What are Data processing ?
- Personal and Sensitive Data
- Data user and Individual Rights
- The choice of Legal bases
- Roles and Responsibilities
Capsules can be :
- consulted directly on this page;
- used as a theoretical reference;
- used in any order which makes sense for your specific needs;
- intertwined in a presentation or with case study for instance.
Available in PDF format, there are 2 options for download:
- select the capsule you are interested in and download it, one by one;
- download the whole batch.
You can download the whole batch here :