2.5 To go further
MDC is a process composed of different steps - that are covered throughout this toolbox - and involves multiple roles – such as project managers, survey designers, trainers, data managers, enumerators. The following resources refer to the whole MDC process and provide good advice to complement this toolkit, so don’t hesitate to check them out!
General technical documentation on MDC:
- Lessons Learned Paper from five years of Mobile Data Collection at Terre des hommes
- Oxfam mobile survey toolkit
- The Easy Guide to Mobile Data Collection
- WASH KAP Survey: Getting Started
- Information Management Factsheet/summary
Specific documentation for the sector or the context:
- The Kap Survey model - Knowledge attitude and practices
- Guide to good practice for collecting and managing medicosocial data (MDM)
- Child Reintegration Monitoring Toolkit
- Data Collection in Fragile States: Innovations from Africa and Beyond
Other general ressources:
Don’t hesitate to browse the IM resource portal for more !