09-Sept-2022 1 min
Discover here a few tutorials to help you adapt your activities to the Covid-19 context.
This section is divided into 4 sub-sections:
- 3.1 Adapting your data collection for monitoring and accountability,
- 3.2 Form design in remotely monitored projects,
- 3.3 Languages tips,
- 3.4 Tips for building relevant maps.
This section often refers to :
- the First steps with program data toolbox which provides a starting point for learning about data management in general,
- the Mobile Data Collection toolbox which outlines the steps involved in setting up a mobile data collection,
- the Responsible Data Management toolbox which provides an accessible and comprehensive overview of the different components, or “pillars”, of Responsible data and Data protection applied within the aid sector.