6 Concrete application of Responsible Data management
13-Sept-2022 1 min
This section aims to illustrate a few typical situations in the Humanitarian Aid and International Development sector in terms of responsible program data management by revisiting the program data cycle.
It is not meant to be exhaustive, but to highlight typical situations that you might need to address, as food for thought.
For each stage of the project cycle:
- Define the needs
- Design and plan
- Process, cleanse and validate
- Store, classify and access
- Share and transfer
- Retain, archive and destroy
On the following pages, you will find:
- Several simple case studies that will lead you to reflect on:
- The given situation
- The potential risks
- What to do? How to react?
- How could the situation have been avoided?
- Key resources